Friday, May 1, 2009

Personal Shrines



This Project is dedicated to using the materials and found objects you already have. 
Materials:
I used:
scrap wood for pedestal and little boxes
vinatge quilt patches
old books
old lace
found key
wish bone
wooden thread spools
and of course:
glue
paint

Inspiration: 
My grandmother: I wanted this piece to serve as a sort of generic, yet with a personal feel grandmother piece. 

Artistic Inspiration:


Time: This piece took me a few days to assemble and build.
Maybe take a few minutes, or a few weeks to build a personal shrine, or dedicate on to someone you love.

Options: Think 3d with this project. Often just taking things off the wall is an important first step.

Get crafting & send me your photos. I will post them.


No comments:

Post a Comment